Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hunting in Chicago 2

So here I am, in a little park next to the apartment building that I'm staying at, pondering my fate. The flight over was good, except for the lady sitting next to me who talked loudly THE ENTIRE TIME to the guy sittng across the aisle from her, whom she obviously worked with. The guy had an empty seat next to him, so come on. Get a room. I just wanted to sleep.

I think I'm going to end up taking the bus here, mainly because it only costs $12 for 3 days, and there's a lot of convenient buses. I forgot how long the bus ride was from the airport though. It took about an hour for me to get to this apartment building, Regent's Park.

I picked up some Kettle Sea Salt and Vinegar chips (I acquired an addiction for these when I was at Stanford in August and have subsequently gone through an 8-month withdrawal) and Cherry Coke Zero at this little market attached to Regent's Park.

So one realtor dude hasn't called me back, so now I'm going to try the others. Hopefully I won't be sitting in Harold Washington Park all day. Although I hear he was a cool guy.

No comments: