Wednesday, December 12, 2007

XKCDsayswhat?

This webcomic rules. It combines my nerdy scientific nature with random humor. I love it so much, I even posted it on my non-anonymous blog.

Here are some of my favorites:
I totally have the same exact fantasies all the time, everywhere. They also often involve me having telekinesis, for some reason.



This is basically me on most computer projects I work on at home.



And who doesn't love the balls? I get a little frustrated every time I see one of those ball pits and then the requisite sign that you have to be under like 4 feet tall to get in. Come on!



Also, is it wrong that I really REALLY want this shirt? But, as a scientist, is it wrong for me not to own it?

Front:

Back:


(That's right, I'm a scientist. Promise.)

3 comments:

JayMoo and Stephoin said...

where can I pick up this shirt?

S said...

You can get it at the xkcd site, I think it is xkcd.com/store.

celeste said...

I love the fight scene strip. Hilarious!